NB! If you do not have access to any of the articles below, but want to read them, send me an email.
Articles and papers
- Mölder, Martin 2016, „The Validity of the RILE Left-Right Index as a Measure of Party Policy”, Party Politics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 37-48. Link.
- Mölder, Martin 2015, "Overview of the Baltic States on the Basis of the V-Dem Dataset: A Disaggregated Perspective", paper prepared for the seminar “Varieties of Democracy:The Baltic States in a Regional and Global Perspective”, University of Tartu, 23 October 2015.
- Mölder, Martin 2015, “Political Change in Party Systems: Using the Index of Programmatic Similarity to Measure Changing Political Landscapes”, paper presented at the Manifesto Project User Conference 2015, Berlin, June 4-5.
- Mölder, Martin 2014, "From Ideological Distance to Programmatic Overlap: A Non-Spatial Measure of Party Policy Difference", paper presented at the ECPR General Conference in Glasgow, 3-6 September 2014. (A previous version of the paper was presented at the 2014 ISSP Annual Scientific Meeting, 4-7 July in Rome, Italy.)
- Mölder, Martin 2014, "Type of Parliamentarism and the Political Coherence of Coalition Governments", paper presented at the ECPR Joint Sessions of Workshops, Salamanca.
- Berg, Eiki and Martin Mölder 2014, "When 'Blurring' Becomes the Norm and Secession Is Justified as the Exception. Revisiting EU and Russian Discourses in the Common Neighbourhood", Journal of International Relations & Development, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 469-488. Link.
- Mölder, Martin 2013, „Fluid Voters behind a Stabilising Party System? Investigating Party System Parameters in Estonia”, paper presented at 41st ECPR Joint Sessions of Workshops Johannes Gutenberg Universität, Mainz 11 - 16 March 2013. Link
- Berg, Eiki and Mölder, Martin 2012, „Who is entitled to ‘earn sovereignty’? Legitimacy and regime support in Abkhazia and Nagorno-Karabakh”, Nations and Nationalism, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 527-545. Link
- Mölder, Martin 2012, "Eesti Erakondade Valimisprogrammide Iseloomustus 1999-2011" [Characterization of the Election Platforms of Estonian Parties 1999-2011] in Toomla, Rein (ed.), Riigikogu Valimised 2011 [Parliamentary Elections 2011], Tartu University Press.
- Berg, Eiki and Mölder, Martin 2011, “Democratization and Political Legitimacy in Abkhazia and Nagorno-Karabakh” Paper Presented at the IPSA, ECPR Joint Conference “Whatever Happened to the North-South?”, 16.02-19.02.2011. Link
- Mölder, Martin 2010, “The Meanings of Democracy in Estonia: An Analysis of Focus Group Discussions”, Critical Approaches to Discourse Analysis Across Disciplines, 4 (1): 39-54. Link
- Pettai, Vello ja Mölder, Martin 2013, „Estonia“ in Nations in Transit 2013, Freedom House.
- Mölder, Martin 2013, „Rudy B. Andeweg, Lieven De Winter and Patrick Dumont (eds.) Puzzles of Government Formation: Coalition Theory and Deviant Cases(New York: Routledge, 2011)” book review, CEU Political Science Journal, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 262-264. Link
- Mölder, Martin and Pettai, Vello 2013, „Freedom and Democracy”, Estonian Human Development Report 2012/2013, pp. 67-73. Link
- Pettai, Vello ja Mölder, Martin 2012, „Estonia“ in Nations in Transit 2012, Freedom House.
- Mölder, Martin 2011, „Hääletamiskaalutlused 2011. aasta Riigikogu valimisel“ [Voting Considerations in the 2011 Parliamentary Elections], Riigikogu Toimetised, 23, 56 - 61.
- Pettai, Vello ja Mölder, Martin 2011, „Estonia“ in Nations in Transit 2011, Freedom House.
- Pettai, Vello and Mölder, Martin, 2010, “Estonia”, Nations in Transit 2010, Freedom House
- Pettai, Vello and Mölder, Martin, 2009, “Estonia”, Nations in Transit 2009, Freedom House